Cleaning and Care
Amina Sorel Fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as: showering, lotion, perfume, exercise, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat to avoid tangling/scratching.
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- To fully remove tarnish and any stains on your silver or plated jewelry, we recommend using any anti-tarnish silver polish that can be found at your local supermarket or drugstore. Always wear gloves when working with silver polish.
- To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the gold and diamonds.